Top 5 Agriculture – All you need to know for the Luxembourg EU Presidency
In this special briefing, AGRA FACTS journalists Rose O’Donovan & Ed Bray provide an overview of the top 5 agriculture issues on the agenda under the Luxembourg EU Presidency.
- Finalising a deal on the reform of organic legislation.
- Closely monitor the market situation particularly in the context of the extended Russian food import ban & the abolition of dairy quotas on March 31.
- Further discussions on the revision of the EU Animal & Plant Health Package
- Steering talks on Commission plans to allow national bans on the use of genetically modified animal feed.
- Next steps on cloning & novel food.