5 toughest questions faced by Pierre Moscovici (Economic & Financial) – Hearings of Juncker Commission
Pierre Moscovici – Commissioner-designate for Economic and Financial Affairs, Taxation and Customs Union (nominated by France) – had to answer a number of difficult questions during his hearing by the European Parliament’s Committee on Economic and Monetary Affairs (ECON) on 2 October. Moscovici’s answers to these 5 toughest questions reveal best how he managed to handle the parliamentary grilling:
– What credibility would you have to judge your former colleagues?
– Do you think that you are the best man for the job considering your track record?
– Will you say a clear NO to the recent French decision not to try to reduce its budget deficit?
– What promises can you make?
– Are you happy with the disastrous outcome of policies in Greece? Will you back compensation?