Top 5 Agriculture – All you need to know for the Latvian EU Presidency
In this special briefing, AGRA FACTS journalists Rose O’Donovan & Ed Bray provide an overview of the top 5 agriculture issues on the agenda under the Latvian EU Presidency.
- Simplification of the Common Agricultural Policy – particularly rules on greening & direct support
- Further discussions on the revision of the EU Animal & Plant Health Package
- Overhaul of rules governing the organic sector
- Next steps on cloning & novel food
- Implementation of the EU Forestry Strategy