Brussels Briefing on Trade – All you need to know for June 30 – 12 July
In this latest Brussels Briefing on Trade, Lénaïc Vaudin d’Imécourt – Trade Editor of EU Trade Insights – provides an overview of the European Union’s most pressing trade issues:
- The EU-China summit (Monday 29 June, Brussels)
- The International Trade Committee’s (INTA) vote on the amendments to the TTIP resolution (Monday 29 June, Brussels).
- On Thursday 2 July, the Conference of Presidents in Parliament will decide when exactly the TTIP resolution will be voted in plenary.
- The 11th round of the EU-Japan free trade agreement negotiations (July 6-10, Tokyo).
- The 12th round of negotiations for the Trade in Service Agreement (TiSA) (July 6-10, Geneva).
- The WTO’s Trade Policy Review of the European Union (Monday 6 July and Wednesday 8 July).
For more detailed information, please visit viEUws’ trade news service: EU Trade Insights.